Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wednesday Splurges

Even though I live in Georgetown, I rarely take advantage of all the shops. M Street is always crowded and I've never been much of a shopper, especially when it comes to jewelry. I wear the same rings and bracelet everyday and switch between three pairs of earrings. A few weeks ago, a friend from home invited me to a Stella and Dot Trunk Show. They were having it at one of my favorite restaurants in Georgetown, which is conveniently located only a few blocks from my house. I decided I might as well stop by, so Margaret and I headed there after work yesterday. We spent a good hour trying on all of the pieces and sipping wine. I ended up getting two necklaces, which I am pretty excited about. Now I just have to wait for them to come in. 

1 comment: