Thursday, July 7, 2011

Great Start to the Day

I did this circuit, this morning:

15 jumping jacks
30 push ups
15 dips (which I took to mean split squats)
50 squats
40 crunches 

You are supposed to do it 3 times, but I am a little out of shape so I modified it:

Round 2:
15 jumping jacks
20 push ups
10 dips
30 squats
40 crunches

Round 3:
15 jumping jacks
10 push ups
10 dips
20 squats
40 crunches

Killer, right? Thank you Iowa Girl Eats for her take on this 40 day challenge work out.

So after feeling the burn, I decided to reward myself with this for breakfast:
Almond Butter & Banana Oatmeal
(The plastic container made the lighting weird.)
Stove top oatmeal made with almond milk, cinnamon, a banana, and almond butter...recipe idea taken from Iowa Girl Eats. Shocker, I know. But let's just say, it was absolutely amazing! It made my Thursday morning so much better. I normally savor my coffee in the mornings at work and then eat a later breakfast, but not today! I dove right into my oatmeal as soon as I got to work. Yeah for great starts to the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment