Saturday, July 16, 2011

Catching Up


My apologies for the lack of posts lately, this week has been crazy busy. With Bible study, two happy hours, a dinner, a lunch, and hanging out with old friends, the time for blogging quickly disappeared.

Needless to say, I am enjoying a quiet Saturday at home. After spending a few hours at the pool, I came home and decided to make these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Eat, Live, Run. In case you were wondering, I love chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal. Put them all together and I am in heaven. 

Another thing I liked about this recipe was that it was so simple. We already had all of the ingredients in the house:

Put it all together and you end up with this:
I finally used my cookie scoop!
While Jenna's cookies may have turned out prettier than mine, mine were certainly just as delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment