(Adapted from Damn Delicious.)
1/8 cup Panko
2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 tbsp creole seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375*. Grease a small baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add Panko and toast until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Combine broccoli, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, yogurt, Parmesan, and seasonings in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture into prepared dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese. Bake until warm and bubbly, about 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with toasted Panko and serve immediately with your favorite bread, crackers, or chips.