Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lately

Following the conference, I headed home for a few days of R&R. The weather was absolutely perfect and I took full advantage by spending every afternoon by the pool. Dad thought I was joking when I told him my plan was to sit by the pool and drink margaritas. Let's just say my mission was accomplished. 
May Lo joined us for the weekend and we continued the tradition of Friday night pizza. Believe it or not there is pizza under there and even sausage.
Saturday morning we headed to the Farmers' Market before walking the Spanish Moss Trail. This is one of my new favorite traditions when I am home. 
I had my first waffle cone of the season last week. Never mind that it was 47 degrees when we went to get it. The peanut butter crunch ice cream was definitely worth being cold for. 
This happened last week. Sometimes you just need to rock the shades inside and put your feet up. 
Saturday I tooled around Greenville and treated myself to these shoes. You can't beat a low wedge.
Sunday I headed to Columbia for Easter. I met baby Beth and am so in love. I told my mom that I had baby fever, she told me not to get any ideas haha.
Last night, we had a girls night and went to Red Bowl before going to see Divergent. I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat so I went with the Bento Box and tried a little bit of everything. I loved the movie. I read the book back in the fall and now I want to reread the second book before starting the third. It was the perfect Monday night. 
These are just a few things that have been happening lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment