Friday, December 20, 2013

The Friday Five

1. What I'm Reading:
From Amazon: Zack Dylan made a promise to God and his college sweetheart as he left his family’s horse farm in Kentucky to compete on the popular reality television show Fifteen Minutes: If he makes it, the fame won’t change him. Overnight, Zack is the nation’s most popular contestant, a country singer with the looks and voice of a young Elvis. As his star rises, Zack is asked to compromise and quiet his beliefs, and also some­thing more. Something Zack could never have imagined. Just as America is falling in love with Zack, just as he’s on the verge of winning it all, his choices lead him to the brink of personal disaster. Fifteen Minutes is a story of character, compromise, and the cost of having it all. A story that raises the question: Who are the real winners?
 
2. What I'm Eating:
Buffalo Pretzel Crisps - don't knock them until you try them. I've been snacking on them with cheese every afternoon. I bet they would be pretty delicious with blue cheese.

3. What I'm Listening to:
Christmas Hits from Spotify

4. What Recipe I'm Bookmarking:

5. Things I'm Loving:
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment