Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

Better late than never with this post!

It was so nice to be home for a few days over Thanksgiving. I took Wednesday off and was home before lunch time. I'd forgotten how pretty the marsh looks. I guess that is what happens when you are land locked. I loved reading on the couch with this view in the background.
For lunch on Thursday, we gathered with my dad's side of the family at the Yacht and Sailing Club. I loved the burlap and pumpkin table arrangements.
Carolyn pulled out her turkey costume, which I am pretty sure served as inspiration for these cupcakes!
It was so fun getting to see everyone and have ML and Lash home for a few days.

Thursday night, we cooked Thanksgiving for the six of us and I finally made this pie from Eat Live Run. I highly recommend making it!
The rest of the weekend was spent enjoying each other's company and cheering on the Gamecocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment