Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Weekend Recap

Friday night, was our Night Circus themed book club. Michelle and her roommate went all out transforming their apartment into a circus tent. We feasted on lots of apps, champagne, and eggplant lasagna before diving into dessert. Michelle's roommate works for a bakery in Greenville, so she made a delicious red velvet cake that matched the theme of the night. Michelle also made chocolate mice complete with almond ears and licorice tails. They certainly put your veggie tray to shame from the night Sara and I hosted. 
I also had to share this conversation Sara and I had on Friday night in response to another engagement. This sums us up so well.

Saturday morning, I was up bright and early for my second event. Thankfully the weather held and it was a gorgeous fall day. The Terriers did not come out with a W but I enjoyed the game regardless.
How cute are they?
Sunday, I spent the day at the barn before stopping by the store to pick up some items for my Halloween costume. I couldn't resist the pumpkins and gords and figured our apartment could use some fall decorations. How is it almost November already?

No comments:

Post a Comment