Friday, October 18, 2013

Lately

Well hello, long lost friends. Sorry to leave you in the dark for so long. Let's catch up on everything that has been happening lately.
We celebrated Mom's birthday in Charleston and I finally got to eat at Fulton Five. It was definitely worth the wait.
We spent the evening in Chapin celebrating these two. I can't believe their wedding is right around the corner.
I spent 10 days on the road covering high schools in West Chester, NY and the Pee Dee area in SC. I was very ready for my own bed and a home cooked meal by the end.
I've turned into quite the wine connoisseur and have attended two different tastings. It helps having a partner in crime for these things.
May and Lash came to stay for homecoming. We had the best time catching up, eating a delicious tailgate, and watching the Terriers pull out an exciting win!
 
This is the past month in a nutshell. Happy Friday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment