2. The past three weeks have been such a blur. I have had something pretty much every night and the weekends have been just as busy. I'm certainly not complaining. It's just the new normal.
3. My first event was on Saturday and keeping with the trend, it rained. Thankfully it only sprinkled during campus tours but by the end of the night it was pouring.
4. I am not sure my shoes will ever be the same. I told my boss that next time I am wearing my rain boots with my suit dress.
6. I am so excited for fall weather. I had my first taste of pumpkin on Friday and it was pretty delicious. I can't wait to make pumpkin bars for Thanksgiving.
7. I have a confession. As much as I don't want to like Miley Cyrus, her song "Wrecking Ball" is rather catchy and I can't stop listening to it. I don't think it will ever replace "Call Me Maybe" but it has been on repeat for the last few days.
8. I grocery shopped at Aldi last week for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. It might be my new go to since there isn't a Trader Joe's in Sparkle. You can't beat $0.79 spinach and $0.99 spices.
9. I know I am a little late to the game, but I have started watching Friday Night Lights and am hooked. I wouldn't mind being Connie Britton as Tami Taylor. I also can't wait for Revenge, Nashville, and Scandal to start back this week.
10. Happy Monday! Hope you have a great week!