Monday, September 2, 2013

Lately

Wednesday, our office teamed up with the Orientation Staff, RAs, and Men's Soccer to move the freshmen in. Move in day is a unique experience at Wofford and I loved getting to be a part of it again. After the last car was unloaded, we headed to Wade's for a feast. You can't beat macaroni and cheese and endless sweet tea.
Thursday, Mary Kathryn and I headed to Columbia to cheer on the Gamecocks. I didn't realize how much I missed college football while living in DC. I am hoping to make it to a few more games this season although my schedule is filling up quickly.
Saturday, I reunited with one of my college roommates and drove to VA to celebrate the marriage of two of our friends. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and so sweet. Both the bride and groom are Wofford grads, so the weekend also served as a mini reunion. I loved getting to catch up with friends I hadn't seen since graduation and it made me even more excited for homecoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment