Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lately

I spent Saturday organizing the donations for the Junior League's Annual Tossed and Found Sale. I have never seen so much stuff and wish I had taken a before picture. They have some great items though and I would highly recommend going to the sale next weekend. 
The Laffitte family grew once again over the weekend. Caroline and Tucker welcomed their first child, Louisa Sims Laffitte. I can't wait to meet her! 
I got my car serviced and the date for my next oil change is my birthday. I don't know why I was entertained by that. 
They planted the daffodils at the park across the street from work which means spring is on the way!
I made the Creamy Garlic Shells Rigatoni and I used store bought pasta (gasp!). It was still delicious but I need to figure out how best to store my homemade pasta so I can keep some on hand.
And these are just a few things that have been happening lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment