1) I am currently reading The House at Tyneford and highly recommend it. I borrowed it from Carey Beth and let it sit on my bedside table for weeks before I finally opened it. Now that I started reading it, I can't put it down. I am hoping to finish it this weekend but will be sad when it ends.
3) My left eye has been twitching for the last two days. I googled it and the 8 causes of eye twitching are stress, tiredness, eye strain, caffeine, alcohol, dry eyes, nutritional imbalances, and allergies. I'm pretty sure at least 6 of those apply to me.
4) We are having plumbing issues in our kitchen. The sink is backing up into the dishwasher and vice versa. Such a first world problem but it is hard to cook if you can't wash dishes. I am hoping the plumber fixes it today so I can bake this weekend.
5) I pinned this recipe the other day and can't wait to make it.
7) I had the best time at home last weekend seeing the fam and catching up with one of my college roommates. I can't wait to be back in SC in two weeks for Caroline and Kent's wedding.
8) Don't forget to turn your clocks forward this weekend.
9) Happy Friday!