Sunday, June 26, 2011

Recap


I would love to go back and share all that has happened in the last 20 days since I have been in DC, but trying to do that while sharing my new adventures is rather overwhelming. So, I’ve decided on a short and sweet recap to get everyone up to speed. The first week I was here, I started work, turned 22, and celebrated the engagement of one of my roommates (congrats Jen and Hall!).

                                 I live with these girls – Liz, Jennifer, and Abigail.

They are the best. I came home from my first day of work to find a vase full of flowers and a sweet card on my bedside table. It was so fun adding my birthday cards to the display. There is something so homey about fresh flowers – they brighten any room. Now I need something to fill the void on my dresser/wall. Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment