Tuesday, August 4, 2015

#NeverSettleAgain

I was honored when Laura asked me to help coordinate her wedding day. She had a clear vision of what she wanted and was such a calm bride-to-be. We had the most fun discussing all the details and before we knew it, the big day had arrived.
We kicked off the wedding weekend with the rehearsal dinner at the Back Porch on Friday. 
Saturday morning, I met Laura's mom bright and early to start decorating the Lodge at Lake Bowen. I loved the wreath that they made for the alter.  
 Her dress was stunning.
It was neat to see how everything came together the day of. 
 After the ceremony, with the happy couple. 
First dance
Their cake with the sweetest cake topper.

It was a such a special weekend and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it. I can't wait to see what all the Lord has in store for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment