1. Two weekends ago, Claudia and I headed to Beaufort for Waterfestival. I originally thought about recreating Norris 09 with a big group but it was nice to have a low key weekend at home.
3. I was under the impression that the summer was going to be slower in higher ed. While I've certainly taken my fair share of vacation, my to do list just seems to grow. At one point last week, I couldn't see my desk. ML suggested that I fill my champagne glass.
5. They finally finished straightening Main Street. The only problem is that all that parking spots are now for parallel parking. It's comical to watch some people try to park.
6. My allergies have been going crazy the past few days. I don't know what could possibly be blooming in this heat but something is.
7. I went through my calendar earlier this week marking move in day, work events, weekend getaways and weddings. It's going to be a busy fall but I'm looking forward to it.
8. With the start of the semester right around the corner, I'm thinking that it may be time to resurrect the Fitbit. Now I just need to find it. I'm hoping work will run more challenges this year.
9. I finally downloaded the 1989 bonus tracks and have been listening to Wonderland and You are in Love on repeat. No shame here.
10. Happy Friday!