Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekend Recap

Last week was full of lots of festive activities including events with both work and Junior League. By the time Friday rolled around, I was ready to put my feet up. After work, I headed to the gym and the grocery store before heading home for the night. Nothing says a wild Friday night like a copy of Real Simple, a glass (or two) of red wine and a Hallmark Christmas movie.
Saturday, I made a batch of paleo pancakes before heading out to run some errands. I was thankful for the hearty breakfast since my errands took much longer than expected. I felt like I was in Target for hours and ended up picking up quite a few things that were not on my list. I also ran into Barnes and Noble to return something and could not believe how long the line was.
Saturday night, we headed to Converse to watch the Spartanburg Philharmonic perform Handel's Messiah. The show also included some songs from Frozen so I made sure to get a picture with Olaf.
The show was incredible and definitely got me in the Christmas spirit. 
Sunday, I spent some time in the kitchen before heading to Colleen's for a Christmas party. It was a great weekend spent with great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment