Monday, August 4, 2014

Night in Greenville

Friday after work, Ashley and I headed to Greenville for a girls' night. Our first stop was Anthropologie. I'd been in there earlier in the week and had my eye on a few things.  
I found a dress for an upcoming wedding and ordered these shorts. I've been wanting a pair of black lace shorts ever since Etcetera carried them a few seasons ago. 
I have been on a big candle kick lately and also picked up this candle. I love the Oasis Blossom scent and it is not too strong.
After Anthro, we headed to Hand Picked to browse. This purse caught my eye but I decided to pass on it. I do love the turquoise and tortoise combination though. 
For dinner we went to Saffron. I've had Indian food on the brain since we read The Hundred Foot Journey and was glad to satisfy my craving. We split the Chicken Tikka Masala, Lamb Rogan Josh, and Garlic Naan. It was so good and I will definitely go back.
After dinner, we swung by Trader Joe's. I miss having one in walking distance from my house like I did in DC.
I stocked up on some staples including these Sweet and Spicy Pecans. May Lo introduced them to me and they are great for snacking and adding to salads.
It was the best night!

No comments:

Post a Comment