Thursday, June 12, 2014

Weekly Eats

Ashley and I spent last week in Chicago for a conference and our time in the city inspired me to get back in the kitchen. I am working on a post about our adventures but in the meantime here is a look at some recipes I made this week. 

I've posted this before but this is a classic summer recipe. Few ingredients and easy to make. 

Shaved Asparagus and Whipped Ricotta Pizza
I love all of Jessica's recipes from How Sweet Eats. Sara and Ashley stalked my pinterest and then her blog to figure out what to make me for my birthday dinner. They subbed the proscuitto for tomatoes to keep it vegetarian. So good.

Summer Veggie Pasta Skillet 
I was trying to figure out how to use all my veggies before going out of town this weekend when I saw this recipe. I left out the corn and added in some leftover shaved asparagus. This might be my new favorite summer meal. It was so light and fresh.
Needless to say, I made quite the mess in the kitchen this week but I loved every minute of it. And no, I am not going vegetarian even though these pictures suggest otherwise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment