Friday, May 3, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1. Oh hey, May!

2. #1 is a shout out to both the new month and my sister. On a side note, did you see the picture of Justin Timberlake floating around with the words "It's gonna be May." It made me laugh. So hard.

3. The month started out on a great note. Margaret and I received flowers in the office on Wednesday and my mom sent me a little something in the mail as well.
4. Spring fever has taken over. All I want to do is be outside.

5. Thankfully #4 fits in well this weekend with both Gold Cup and Cinco de Mayo. I'm a little torn between my love of bourbon and margaritas. Liver, I apologize in advance.

6. My travel schedule is picking up again this month. I have two trips planned to SC and a work trip to Boston. Racking up those frequent flyer miles.

7. You know how some brands of jeans recommend that you wash them before you wear them. Well, they aren't kidding. Friday night I was wearing my new jeans and at some point during the night I sat on my hands. While I was brushing my teeth, I noticed that my hands were blue. I immediately thought worst case scenario, as in some allergic reaction to my allergy medicine or a circulation problem. Thankfully I figured out the cause before waking my parents up in the middle of the night because you never think you are dying when your roommates are home.

8. I took a field trip to Mount Vernon this morning in preparation for an event we are having there on Monday. I treated myself to Starbucks on the way and have felt jumpy ever since.

9. I feel like my thoughts are all over the place but welcome to my life.

10. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment