Friday, March 18, 2016

The Friday Five

1. Reading:
From the Skimm: "Crazy, Stupid, Love" meets "Notting Hill." About an actress making it big and the complicated relationship she has with the guy she met as a teenager.

2. Eating:
The Easter Bunny came early this year and brought both original and royal dark Cadbury mini eggs. While I like the royal dark ones, the milk chocolate are still my favorite! 

3. Listening to:
Rachel Platten's "Stand by You"
This song is so catchy!

4. Recipe I'm pinning:
source
Half Baked Harvest
One Pan Lemon Roasted Salmon, Potatoes and Parmesan Asparagus
You can't beat a one pan meal!

5. Things making me laugh:
These return reasons a pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes I bought:

Mom sent me the funniest article on first dates. 
This sums it up well. 


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment