Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan

I've challenged myself to branch out and try new recipes this year. I would like to think that I can manage at least one new recipe a week. If all goes according to plan, this is what I will be having for dinner this week.

Sunday
This is one of my favorite recipes. I ended up added shrimp since I had some on hand. You can also save a ton of time by using a packaged brussels sprout salad bag. 

Monday/Tuesday
Chicken Fajitas from Simply Recipes

Wednesday
Steak with roasted kalettes and cauliflower "mashed potatoes"

Thursday
I have dinner plans but will be making this for lunch.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try the cauliflower mashed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good! I didn't really follow the recipe. I steamed it and then put it in the food processor with a little bit of butter, plain greek yogurt, salt and pepper.

      Delete
    2. I don't have a food processor, which is why I avoid experimenting with cauli. Was excited about this because of no food processor. Oh well, we'll see how it goes one day if I get adventurous :)

      Delete