Salmon with Dill Sauce
Recipe from Full Moon, High Tide
2 1/2 - 3 pounds whole salmon fillet, skinned
1/4 cup mayo
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup sherry
1/4 cup Parmesan
1/8-1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
1/4 cup small capers, rinsed and drained
Dill sprigs and grape tomatoes for garnish
- Coat salmon with mayo and set aside.
- Combine milk and sherry in 9x13 glass casserole dish; place salmon in dish.
- Sprinkle salmon with Parmesan, dill and capers. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Place fish on serving platter. Garnish with dill sprigs and grape tomatoes.
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
1/2-1 teaspoon horseradish
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Combine sour cream and remaining ingredients, mixing well. Serve sauce chilled or at room temperature on the side.