Friday, July 3, 2015

Fun Facts Friday

1. How is it already July?! The summer is flying by.

2. I am a little too excited about my new planner for the next academic year. I got it a month ago and finally transitioned over to it this week.

3. I feel like I've been living out of a suitcase this summer between going to the beach, a work trip, staying with the Elletts, and then heading home. After our beach trip next week, I'm looking forward to unpacking and putting my suitcase away for more than a few days.

4. Last week while I was staying with the Elletts, their middle child was bitten by a copperhead. We spent almost 24 hours in the hospital. The love and support we felt from the entire Spartanburg community was overwhelming. This is just one of the many reasons that I am thankful to be back in the South.
5. I started reading Good Girl on my way back from Vegas. If you liked Gone Girl, I recommend reading it.

6. The Coosaw Farm blueberries have been so good this season. I love being able to buy produce from farms that I know.

7. I had dinner at Colleen's last Monday and we watched the Bachelorette. I thought I would only stay for part of it but I ended up staying for the whole thing. That show will suck you in!

8. On Tuesday, one of my coworkers and I tackled my storage closet at work. You would not believe the amount of stuff that was in there. It took us most of the day but we got everything sorted and put away in an orderly fashion. Here's to hoping that it stays this organized once the students return.
9. Happy Fourth of July! I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment