Monday, November 24, 2014

Four Fun Things

Courtney posted this survey the other day and I thought it would be the perfect way to get back into blogging.

Four names that people call me other than my real name:

  1. Goose
  2. Luc
  3. Lula Bula
  4. Bob
Four jobs I've had:
  1. Nanny
  2. Retail associate at Beaufort Clothing Company
  3. Shift manager at Zoe's Kitchen
  4. Executive Assistant 
Four movies I've watched more than once:
  1. Safe Haven
  2. Elf
  3. White Christmas
  4. Catch and Release
Four books I'd recommend:
  1. The List - Marian Jordan
  2. Anything written by Charles Martin
  3. The Atonement Child - Francine Rivers
  4. The Longest Ride - Nicholas Sparks 
Four places I've lived:
  1. Hampton, SC
  2. Beaufort, SC
  3. Washington, DC
  4. Sparkle City 
Four places I've been:
  1. Florida Keys
  2. BVIs
  3. Outer Banks
  4. New York City
Four places I'd rather be:
  1. Home for the holidays
  2. At the barn
  3. In the kitchen
  4. In my bed - I could use a nap. 
Four things I don't eat:
  1. I don't think I have four things that I don't eat. 
Four favorite foods:
  1. Shrimp and pasta
  2. Homemade pizza
  3. Chicken enchiladas 
  4. Sushi
 Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Nashville
  2. Scandal
  3. The Bachelor/Bachelorette
  4. How to get away with Murder 
Four things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Thanksgiving at the beach
  2. Decorating for the holidays
  3. Baking Christmas goodies
  4. Christmas and New Years as a family
Four things I'm always saying:
  1. Love you, mean it.
  2. The struggle is real.
  3. Yum-o
  4. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment