Friday, January 16, 2015

The Friday Five

1. Reading:
From Amazon: A profoundly moving story of family, history, and the meaning of home, Everything I Never Told You is both a gripping page-turner and a sensitive family portrait, exploring the divisions between cultures and the rifts within a family, and uncovering the ways in which mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, and husbands and wives struggle, all their lives, to understand one another.

2. Eating:
Gophers from Savannah's Candy Kitchen.  I snagged the last white chocolate one from our office candy bowl and let's just say that I am thankful they are all gone. These things are delicious - like a grown up turtle but even better.

3. Listening to:
"Blank Space" and "Style" mash up by Louisa Wendorff

4. Recipe I'm pinning:
source
This 20-Minute Spicy Sriracha Shrimp and Zucchini Lo Mein. I hope to make it this weekend. 

5. Designs I'm loving:
I'm moving into a new apartment next weekend and have enjoyed looking on Pinterest for inspiration. 
 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment