Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2015 Goals

It is hard to believe that it is already January 6th. I feel like the days are flying by. I'm not one for new year's resolutions but I do have some goals for the year. I hope to do a recap every few months to hold myself accountable.
Faith
Find a church home. I am embarrassed to say that after a year and a half of living in Spartanburg, I have yet to commit to a church.

Continue with our small group Bible study. I have so enjoyed the friendship and fellowship.

Grow in my faith and walk with Christ and share his love with others.

Reading
Read at least one book a month. And on that note, read more intellectual challenging books, not just Nicholas Sparks.

Travel
I want to be better about visiting more places this year. Potential cities include: NYC, DC, Asheville, Nashville, and possibly Austin.

Fitness
I want to get back into pilates. I really enjoyed the program I did last year.

To participate in the Twilight Run 8K in March. It's been 7 years since I was in running shape. Here goes nothing.

Eating
Experiment with new recipes and actually use one of the many cookbooks that I have.

Blogging
Continue blogging on a regular basis. I loved looking back at past posts for my 2014 in Pictures post.

Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment