Friday, January 11, 2013

Fun Facts Friday

1) Sorry for being so MIA this week. It's been a busy one getting back into the swing of things.

2) I started a new online bible study called #SheReadsTruth and am absolutely loving it. You should check it out. It's not too late to join. I am a few days behind as it is.
3) So remember how I told you about my new workout gear from Old Navy. Well it's all the rage on some of the blogs I follow. It's also on sale until the 16th. Go get some.

4) We spent the day yesterday cleaning out our storage unit for work. Fun times at the office.
I should have taken an after picture.
5) It's my baby's birthday today. Well not really my baby but she might as well be. I can't believe she is 9! Time flies.
She was either four or five in the picture.
6) I am all about this new soup that I picked up from Trader Joe's on a whim last week. It is so good.
7) Can we talk about how there is already stuff for Valentine's Day everywhere? I am not a fan. It is my least favorite day of the year by far.

8) Collins killed Rudolph. It was a sad day. Although he lasted a lot longer than we all thought he would.
Rest in peace, travel buddy.
9) I am very ready for the weekend and am looking forward to catching up with friends.

10) Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment