Friday, January 22, 2016

The Friday Five

1. Reading:
From Amazon: Wedding planner Avery Crosslin may be a rising star in Houston society, but she doesn't believe in love―at least not for herself. When she meets wealthy bachelor Joe Travis and mistakes him for a wedding photographer, she has no intention of letting him sweep her off her feet. But Joe is a man who goes after what he wants, and Avery can't resist the temptation of a sexy southern charmer and a hot summer evening.

2. Eating:
Lindt Caramel Brownie
I've really enjoyed this impulse buy.

3. Listening to:
Steve Moakler's Suitcase
Steve is back with a new song and my heart is happy.

4. Recipe I'm pinning:
source
Fine Cooking's Garlicky Kale Sprout Pizza
I made this last week and it was incredible.

5. Things making me laugh:
Stay safe and warm friends!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment