Monday, October 26, 2015

Lately

I spent a weekend in Charleston and witnessed this stunning sunset.
 Colleen and I drove to Charlotte to see Randy Houser and Luke Bryan. 
A little rain couldn't keep us away. 
 Mom and Dad came up for Parents' Weekend. 
I felt like I was back in college and I loved every minute of it. 
 I've been reading a ton and will share some of my new favorites this week. 
 I went to Beaufort over fall break and spent most of the time in the kitchen.
It was glorious.
I've been loving all the fall colors, especially in these flower arrangements I made for an event. 
I got to see Lee Brice at Live on the Green.
I survived homecoming week. 
And had the best time being with this dear friend. 
These are just a few things that have been happening lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment