Friday, July 18, 2014

Fun Facts Friday

1. My new favorite app these days is Oyster. It is basically the equivalent of Netflix for books. For $10 a month, you get unlimited access to a wide variety of books. Sign up using this link and we will both get a $15 credit!

2. This.

3. I'm not going to know what to do with my Monday nights after this season of the Bachelorette ends.

4. I stumbled upon this list of life changing ways to eat a chocolate chip cookie. I love that two bloggers who I follow are included!

5. I finished Season 4 of Friday Night Lights. Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose. 

6. We watched They Came Together this week. It was laugh out loud funny.

7. Sara and I hosted book club. The book was The Hundred Foot Journey and our spread rivaled some of the dishes described in the book.

8. Twice this week, we popped bottles of champagne. Sometimes you just need to celebrate Tuesday.

9. We've been listening to Stay with Me and Problem on repeat recently. One of our interns asked if these were the only songs we listened to. My response "If you aren't going to stay with me, then I've got one less problem without you."

10. Can we talk about Tory Burch's new line for Fit Bit? When I first heard about it I was pretty excited, since my sister always tells me to take off my Fit Bit since it isn't the most attractive thing. Now, I want to know who can justify spending $200 on a gold bracelet to conceal their Fit Bit. Not this girl.

11. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment