Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Weekend Recap

Friday was a big day on campus as our 11th president was inaugurated. The office closed for a few hours so that we could all attend the ceremony followed by a picnic lunch. Thankfully the rain stayed away. 
Friday night, there was a campus wide party to celebrate. I had the best time with these ladies.
We sipped on the "Boss's Brew Terrier Ale: A Liberal Arts Libation" and danced the night away.
Saturday was my last event of the spring semester. I could not have asked for prettier weather. The event ended at the baseball game and I enjoyed watching the Terriers play.
That night, we decided to grill out at Ashley's house. Sara and I wanted to take something sweet, so we threw together a no bake lemon pie. You can't beat this recipe, it's only 3 ingredients, comes together in no time, and freezes well.
source
Sunday, I spent the day at the barn before re-reading Insurgent. I can't wait to start Allegiant tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment